Knowing oneself – as an individual and as part of a team – is the foundation of all thriving relationships.
InnerActive offers a wide range of assessments. We facilitate these tests and speak to you about your individual results, providing clarity about their meaning and the tools you may need to use the insight in your life and career.
We develop a safe environment in which feedback is productive and forward-looking for those giving and receiving comments throughout the process. Our assessment services are designed to empower people on an individual and organizational level. We will help you learn from the past to create a vision and clear actions for the future.
Some of the assessments we administer and facilitate include:
- 360 Feedback Interviews and Assessments
- Extended DISC Behavioural Style Assessments (Individual, Team, Work Pair Analysis, 360 Degree Feedback, etc.)
- Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI)
- Change Styles
- Group Styles Inventory (GSI)
- Values Assessments
- Team Effectiveness Assessment (Proprietary to InnerActive Leadership Associates)
- Leader Behavior Analysis II (LBAII) from Situational Leadership™
- And many others